Monday, June 22, 2009

New Chapter

Well I finally decided to start my own blog, for me and about my life. I previously had a blog I set up for my mom as she batteled pancreatic cancer. I felt then like I had something to say, and now I feel like I just want to document our life. It feels very different blogging this time. I don't know if anyone will read it, but that's okay.

I am not a writer...at all. In fact I am not very good at it. I tend to write how I am thinking and that can be confusing... even for me. So if you are reading this, don't expect to be blown away by my increadible writing style.





So, on to the blogging.....



This weekend I spent with my possie (my friends) at a cabin in the mountains. It was so pretty and so peaceful. We talked, and shopped and laughed until we couldn't stop. It was wonderful. I then raced home Sunday to spend the day with my dad and my wonderful husband. We ate burgers at the park and played barefoot kickball with the entire famiily. It was a blast!



It is a busy week ahead, with lots of summer fun. It is already going by so quickly! My baby will be in second grade! Can you believe that? Ugh.. sooo fast.



It is finally nice outside. It has been soo rainy. It feels like summer now and I am thankful for it. Is so different having kids is school all year. It makes you appriciate the summers and the fun times you have with your kids. I am loving the time we have together.



I am beginning to be random, so I will quit for today. I am sure there will be more randomness to post another time!

2 comments:

  1. love it Katie! Welcome to the world of personal blogging, I think you'll like it! And as for eloquent writing, no worries, sharing your heart is what's most important:).
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! I am so excited that I have another route to keep up with you and the family :) Thanks for the great weekend, it will forever be in my heart!

    Kendal

    ReplyDelete